Blue Corn - Review - St Kilda

Blue Corn is a little cafe/bar in St Kilda that serves Mexican/Spanish food.  This place is a bit polarising as it used to be one of my favourites in St Kilda until I tried dining there at night.  Maybe the Mexican food is more suited to brunch or lunch, atleast for my tastebuds.  Anyway, since I tried the dinner menu I have never been back.

Blue Corn has an extensive bar so if you want a cocktail or beer this place is going to make you happy.  Being St Kilda it does have a youngish and seemily happy crowd. 
An extensive bar for punters
I can heartily recommend the breakfast menu and in fact think it is fantastic even if some of them do taste very similar.  So even though I have never been back I do love the breakfast menu.

Mexican lamb spareribs
The Mexican lamb spareribs were very disappointing.  They were excessively fat and didn't seem to have much marinade at all.  Put it this way, my homemade ones were devoured with a lot more vigour than these ones.

If you like the review, please share it with your friends if possible.

Blue Corn
Rating - 4
Would I go again - Yes
Would I recommend to  a friend - Yes

Telephone: (03) 9534 5996
Address: 205 Barkly Street, St Kilda VIC 3182
Reviewed By: Howie Be

Post a Comment

0 Comments