Zaatar - Review - Coburg

Zaatar (365 Sydney Rd, Coburg, VIC 3058) is a middle eastern cafe in Coburg.  This place is really great and while it is designed for the western person in mind don't let that put you off in any way.  The food tastes fantastic.


As you can see Zaatar has a very open air kind of feel and look to it.  I like the modern warehouse feel mixed the brightness of the daylight sun plus having a few large communal tables.  It does feel slightly communal and community is something to encourage.  


I really loved the food here.  I've recommended this place to others and I'm really looking forward to going back.  Think of the food as Mediteranean or Lebanese inspired and you'll know the kind of food on offer.
I enjoyed the zaatar on the bread so much I bought some to take home.  I tried this type of bread at Pipeworks of all places and loved it.  I was so glad to find it somewhere else.  It is a delight so if you do make it here make sure you try some. A favourite.
Zaatar also happen to bake their bread on site so you know its fresh.  The staff were also very polite and friendly.  In this day and age to come across a place where the staff actually seemed pleasant and happy was such a pleasure.
There is a wide selection of food and it looks so fresh and healthy.
Anyway, please do give Zaatar a try for brunch as I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience.
 

Never miss a review by Liking Me at:

and catch my photo's on Instagram at:
If you like to get out and about in the weekends, visit our sister sight that offers ideas on things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond.

Zaatar
Rating - 4
Would I go again - Yes and I have
Would I recommend to a friend - Yes

Telephone: (03) 9939 9494
Address: 365 Sydney Rd, Coburg VIC 3058
Reviewed By: Howie Be

Post a Comment

0 Comments