Riva - Review - St Kilda

Riva in St Kilda (42b Marine Parade, St Kilda VIC 3184) is one of those places that whenever you go past you think I must go there one day.  Most of us cannot resist or imagine having a nice dinner or lunch on St Kilda Beach.


inside



As you can see, Riva has a nice contemporary appearance.  Modern and clean and thankfully not all white.  This place does seem to be very popular so to avoid disappointment I recommend making a booking.  Rocking up on the off chance is likely to leave you all at sea.

scallops

The food at Riva really is top class and for the quality the pricing is very reasonable.  The food is contemporary and immaculately presented.  Most importantly it also tastes great. The seared scallops is always going to be a winner and it lived up to its looks. Divine. 

tempura

I always love filled pumpkin flowers.  Obviously the great skill is making sure they don't end up filled with oil.  These were superb and again the taste lived up to the presentation.  I am being to feel like I want to go to Riva again as I write this.

steak

Now look at this steak.  Is this tempting or what?  Cooked perfectly, I really dislike overcooked beef, Riva left me totally satisfied.  This is mouthwatering food and I like how consistent Riva is with all their dishes.  They are all immaculate.

pasta


I have somehow manage to delete the picture of dessert.  It was really good as well and next time I think I might get really decadent with my dessert.

Anyway, rest assured that if you do go to Riva you will come away a happy customer.

Never miss a review by Liking Me at:
and catch all my photo's on Instagram at:
Riva
Rating - 4.5
Would I go again - Yes
Would I recommend to a friend - Yes

Telephone: (03) 9537 2224
Address: 42b Marine Parade, St Kilda VIC 3184
Reviewed By: Howie Be

Post a Comment

0 Comments