New York Minute - Review - Williamstown

New York Minute (211 Nelson Place, Williamstown Vic 3016) is one of a host of New York Minute burger joints across Melbourne and Australia.





New York Minute in Williamstown is somewhat cramped and really not ideal in shape.  I'm sure at other locations they've managed to secure better premises but here in Williamstown, it certainly doesn't do them any favours.


As is the current craze, this is very Americana, well they have "New York" in their name after all. I'm sure though that the American serving size is probably twice the size we get here in Melbourne.


Featuring burgers called 'New York', 'New Jersey', 'Manhattan Island', 'Rockefeller Waygu' and more, if you are a burger fiend I'm sure there is something to take your fancy.  I kind of wish the American theme was taken to more extremes at New York Minute.  While theme's can seem a bit tacky some of the time, I think it would really help them stand out a bit more from other burger joints.


Top 10 - Not too shabby
Overall, the burgers are certainly nice enough but are they really that special?  I don't know but then again they are included in Melbourne's Top 10 burger establishments so my tastes aside, they must be good!

Never miss a review by Liking Me at:
 or catch my photo's on Instagram at:

Rating: 4
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes
Would I go again: Yes

Telephone: 03 9397 8097
Address:  211 Nelson Place, Williamstown Vic 3016
Reviewed By: Howie Be

Post a Comment

0 Comments